Tomorrow, Thursday 2 May 2019, is a key local election. Tomorrow thirteen wards across Three Rivers District elect, or re-elect, their councillors, and on those choices the council turns.
For the last four years Conservative councillors have not had a majority but we have been effective often to keep the council in check. If we le the Liberal Democrats be as liberal with money as they would like to be, if we let them take the liberties they have been straining to do, and dispose of yet more of Croxley Green and its surrounding green belt as is threatened, then it will be a bleak year ahead.
I stand with the local Conservative policies:
- Stop Council tax rises by controlling the District budget.
- Restore free 2-hour parking in Rickmansworth and across the district.
- Defend Croxley Green and the district from overdevelopment.
- Keep free parking in the Aquadrome
- Protect our libraries and leisure facilities
- Work to improve air quality.